Where does Pool Safety begin?
With Pool Management Inc.
Teamwork is something in which we take great pride. We recognize that no matter how hard you work, one man cannot do everything on his own. That is why we need YOU to partner with us in ensuring pool safety . With an experienced team working efficiently in partnership with you, we can bring pool safety to your aquatic facility.
PMI will place the right lifeguard according to your aquatic facility’s pool safety needs. We only recruit and hire the best so you can relax and enjoy your summer. PMI is certified and affiliated with National Associations such as; CAI, (Community Association Institute) CMAA, (Club Managers Association of America) NRPA, (National Park and Rec. Association) and NPMA (National Pool Management Association).
Swimming pools, spas and bodies of open water are great places for family entertainment. Here are a few pool safety and water safety tips to always practice:
- “Buddy Up” This means never swim alone.
- Know your limits. Every body will need a resting period when swimming. Take time to sit out and hydrate.
- Teach children water and pool safety and swimming skills as early as possible.
- Children under 5 in or around water should have an adult- preferably one that can swim- should be close enough to the child to provide touch supervision.
- Never leave children unattended. Make sure you have clear visibility.
- If a child is missing look in the pool, spa or open water first!
- Drowning is silent. Don’t think there will be yelling and splashing. Be nearby and alert when children are in water.
- Swim in safe areas that are supervised by lifeguards.
Most water-related accidents can be avoided by knowing how to stay safe by following a few simple guidelines. Learning how to swim in necessary when you plan on being in or near water.
PMI is here to help you and your aquatic facility. Please contact our office today to learn more about our commitment to water and pool safety.